Heavenly Hearts - An Unexpected Ministry

“How can I connect with another Christian woman after having made this geographical move to Hawaii with the military?” In 1991, this was the desire of my heart, and I chose to act on it. After much prayer, I felt led to create the format for the relationship and asked a friend to be my prayer partner. Once other ladies began to hear about how we were being so blessed by meeting weekly for the purpose of sharing and praying together, others wanted to participate.

I never thought that this would become an 'official' ministry. Now, almost 20 years later, many ladies still choose to enter in to this one-on-one Heavenly Hearts prayer partner relationship and find it to be a real blessing in their lives. (see testimonials)

Please let me know if YOU find a Heavenly Hearts prayer partner!

Ps 34:8 – “O taste and see that the Lord is good….”